Maybe you will never answer or maybe I will never be able to ask them to you.
1. What movies are you in? I have asked it once but you didn’t give me any answer. You said “no comment”
2. Do you have any nickname? Bcoz you are a popular person and I have never heard your name in a movie or anything.
3. Are you really a celebrity? I know it sounds stupid but I am too curious about it. Maybe I don’t deserve to ask it to you but I kinda think that we have known each other since 2yrs ago.
4. Does every couple in your country have sex a few times first and then they realize that they are in love with each other? I know it sounds stupid too but I have seen a lot of storyline type in hollywood movies. Well just a wanna know of mine.
5. I think I have noother question for now. I’ll let you know if I have another.
I’m sorry for acting like a journalist to you. But I just think that I have known you for quite long times. And only if you don’t mind me asking about it, I will be happily listening to your answers. Only if you don’t mind, I repeat🙂
Those are the curious part of mine. And I can accept if you don’t want to answer any of them. Maybe I still don’t deserve to get to know you like an old friend. Maybe you still can’t put your bigger trust in me. And I can understand it very well. As usual. I always understand you and your closed territory. Always. *damn it*
Well, okay. I do understand you ok? Maybe I have to be your “internet” friend for the next 10 yrs so you can trust me and tell me the real you. Or maybe you will never do that. Being honest about it. To me.
This is it. Those are my questions and my grumbling mumbling about our friendship. Thank you for paying attention, you. :))